Off-road vehicles are tough models that are capable of running smoothly on all kinds of terrains and in all kinds of weather. Such vehicles are loved for their versatility and power. These come with features like large tires and premium ground clearance. In case you have been looking for one for a while, here is a list of top pickup trucks for off-roading that you can buy right now in the United States.
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro: This mid-sized car makes it to the list of top pickup trucks for off-roading for its unique CRAWL control feature. This feature lets the car automatically choose to throttle and brake, and all you have to do is concentrate on navigating through the tough terrains. The electronic locking facility for rear differential helps distribute power evenly to both of the back wheels and this gives you better traction in muddy roads. You can also use the Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) option to choose control of the truck.
- GMC Sierra All Terrain: The 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 pickup truck is a full-sized model that is included in the list of top pickup trucks for off-roading, thanks to its confident off-road features. The off-road DuraTrac tires are sturdy and the truck comes with a 2-inch lift with off-road suspension and shocks. The 2-speed AutoTrac transfer case helps handle all terrains with perfection.
- Jeep® Gladiator Rubicon: The Jeep® Gladiator Rubicon is a truck that is ready for action all the time. The truck is “Desert Rated” and can handle the heat, sand, and harsh driving conditions confidently. This is also the only pickup truck that is “Trail rated” in the country. To get the rating, the truck has passed a series of difficult tests under rigorous terrains and conditions. No wonder this car makes to the top of the list of pickup trucks for off-roading in the United States.
- Chevrolet Colorado: With a trailer limit of 7000 lbs and a payload limit of 1550 lbs, this mid-sized pickup truck is rugged, quiet, and very classy. The 2020 model is the Best Buy award winner from Kelly Blue Book (KBB). The 17-inch wheels, the winch provisions in the front, and rear electronic locking differentials all make this car a great off-road model to pick.
- RAM® 1500 Rebel: The RAM® 1500 Rebel is a full-sized pickup truck that comes with various off-roading features like towing capacity, rear electronic locking differentials, a full-sized cargo, and hill descent control feature. This 2019 model of this truck has a four-corner air suspension system and a maximum towing capacity of 11,290 pounds.
All the cars in this list of top pickup trucks for off-roading are great to own whichever part of America you are from. These trucks not only come with great off-roading features but are also equipped with stylish and comfortable interiors and sleek exterior design. Pick any of these up and go on adventures every day.